Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Monday, November 30, 2009

THE ONE

The Sun had risen as usual that day,

Not knowing what ahead lay.

As it dawned, people started dying,

Kids, men, women and mothers crying.

I realised this was the time,

Killing the Killer wasn't a crime,

So I started running through,

Dint watch the sky where the birds once flew.

I thought i was the One all along,

Until I realised everything was going wrong.

They were taking down Earth itself,

and one man couldn't do it - at least not by himself.

We were all blasting into pieces slowly,

While they stood there, smiling coolly.

And I realised - I, the One, that mother Earth was falling,

I fell down, dying but still. . . Crawling.

No comments:

Post a Comment