Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Apocalypse


Mother always told me that Hell was a horrible place to be in, made up of fire and brimstone; Fire and ashes everywhere; nothing but heat and blood flowing through the ground,
Today is The Day of the Apocalypse, I am still alive and dead bodies, crying people, burning houses and chaos, that is what I see all around.


Half-dead from the inside, I watched as everyone around me kissed death in the mouth and paid with their own lives, their cries were still ringing in my ears; their faces were still moving in my eyes,
I wiped my tears and rose, brushed off all the dust off my now bloody body and tried to run but couldn't, my hands and legs were numb, my body had become cold like a block of ice.

Walking in search of help, I saw a young boy who was running around, sad, confused; he came running the instant saw me, I stopped him and asked, "What happened to you?",
Amidst the cries, he fumbled and said, "I was playing with my brother; He asked me to hide and he said he would come seek me, now he has been burnt to bits, what should I do?"

I grabbed him by the hand and proceeded ahead, in blind hope of finding some solace somewhere on this land, we soon saw cows - both dead and dying, some dead in slaughter,
We stood, silent and amazed as they fell down to ground like flies; Death was in the air today; we saw the blood flow like water.

Trees with no leaves left, flowers with no fragrance left, grass with no life left; this was what we turned the Earth into, we realised, as we saw thorns that grew up from under and stood like a sword,
For being human, for playing with lives, for spoiling what we were never meant to spoil, for destroying everything we were given, THIS was our reward.

We looked till we couldn't look anymore, we walked till we couldn't walk anymore, there was no more food; there was just fire and molten lava, there wasn't air anymore; it was just carcusses' stink,
We finally decided to run until we found something and so we ran; ran until we came to a sudden halt, we had reached the end of land and what we saw made our hearts sink.

We stood, bewildered out of our own goddamn minds as we saw what lay ahead of us; I knew that if there was The Devil then this was what he wanted, this was his innermost desire,
Cities, buildings, cars, barking dogs, people - some crying, some running and some shouting; all lay below us being ENGULFED IN FIRE.

Dead bodies, crying people, Bloodshot Red skies and fire, this was what I stood in the middle of - everything was being reduced to ash, all that lay was hot Brimstone; everything fell without a trace,
I don't know if I will even survive this but, for now, the one thing I can tell you is; Apocalypse happened, Earth isn't Earth anymore; it has become Hell; and Mother was right - This is a HORRIBLE place.

3:D

No comments:

Post a Comment