Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

S A W


Waking up, I looked around and saw nothing but abyss, I heard nothing but silence, I tried to shout but no voice came out, I tried to cry but I couldn't feel the tear in my eye,
I tried to look around but to my horror, I saw bloodthirsty fire screaming below, I realised I wasn't standing, I was hung above, high.

I didn't even know if I would survive this nightmare, I didn't even know if I would be alive again, tonight I had to get out or the Devils would eat me raw,
And all because of the mazes he created, all because of the "challenges" he made, all because of one man and his legend - Jigsaw.

As I struggled to draw breath and pull myself up, I heard the voice - the cold, sickening voice, he told me he wanted to play a GAME,
I wasn't worthy of the life I got, he said, I was going to be enlightened, he said, tonight I had to prove my worth and clear my name.

I was soon going to be put down in the freakshow I was told, I had to find out how to stay alive or I would be burnt like dead grain,
I was supposed to be human again after this game, he promised, I was supposed to brave this bloodbath and learn from the pain.

I was in his field tonight, playing by his rules, living his moments, all my life I had seen the others be in his tests - tonight I had become one,
Hell was upon me and there was nothing I could do, I was going to be slaughtered part by part alive, I couldn't even run.

The room shone with brightness as the chains from my hands began to let go, I saw the flames smiling below and realised I had to walk out in one piece, I had to survive,
I fell down to the cold floor, I tried to feel myself again, tried to touch my feet and deep down my pounding heart, I tried to stay alive.

I saw that there was a door at the end but it wouldn't be easy, I had to burn myself to resurrect again and even though I wouldn't live, I realised I had to try,
Standing up, I saw nothing but fire around, heard nothing but it's cruel laugh and I knew - Tonight I would win this game, tonight I wasn't going to die.

3:)

No comments:

Post a Comment