Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blood Lust (Not for the weak-hearted)


I looked intently at my knife shining in the evening light, it's glare piercing my eyes, I waved it around, cutting it through the silent dust,
I couldn't wait for it's cleanse, I couldn't wait for the deep red to flow, couldn't wait for the majestic glow, the wonderful feeling : They call it Blood Lust.

She slept across the room like a baby, her soft lips laying still and beautiful strands of hair falling on her face - Oh ! How I loved the sight,
I gently walked towards her and shook her awake, she opened her eyes to realize she was tied up - she started screaming in fright.

Her sweet screams were music to my ears as I said, "Honey, don't stop the shouts - keep shouting, because these are the sounds I will remember you by",
I felt elated when I heard her groan, I felt powerful and blessed, as I sat next to her I touched her with my gloved hand as she began to cry.

I ran the knife over her mouth and cut the cloth open as she began to scream "You freak!", oh how soothing her touch was and how comforting her tears, she was cold with fear,
I sang her a lullaby, told her she was sleeping once again, that the night had already come, it was time to say goodbye and her sleep-time was near.

I untied her hands and legs, she kicked me in the chest and tried to stand up, competition - she knew I loved it, she knew how much I craved for a chase,
She began throwing things and started running toward the door - I caught up with her and told this horror was only for sometime, only a small phase.

I explained to her as I caught her in my arms that this was just a nightmare and she would soon feel better, all that this world was was just an illusion, just a dream,
I dragged her across the room and put her on bed careful to tie her before she started playing again, I warned her not to talk to strangers - no matter how nice they seem.

I pulled the knife out and I showed it to her, it was time to end her nightmare, free her from her worries, relieving her of the pain was for me a must,
I lifted the knife and slit her throat open as her screams stopped and the tears ended, a lava sput out of her body and hit my face : Blood Lust.

3:)

(Happy Halloween)

No comments:

Post a Comment