Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Exorcist


Sitting down, enjoying the calm silence in the dark, listening to the Devil's voice is what I long,
I am The Exorcist and devils, foul spirits, all of you horrible ghosts, hell is where you belong.

The cool wind blows through my body, what blows through you, you sick prick ? Torture, pain, useless desire,
You pathetic pest - leave the girl alone, I know the humans you fear, our water you run from, leave her alone or you will burn in holy fire.

Scream all you want, laugh all you want, you don't scare me and your tactics won't work, I have played this game before,
I know your weaknesses, I know your fears, I know how to make you feel pain, I have perfected myself, I even know how to quieten your disgusting roar.

What do you know about us ? The happiness we have, the pain we go through, the victory we share, the love we share,
We feel guilt, we regret our mistakes, yet everyday we try to be somebody, every moment in Death's face we bravely stare.

Leave the girl alone Spirit, I am warning you, leave her and this world alone, leave us and go back to your fate,
Get out now - run if you have to, before people learn your ways, before we squeeze you with our hands, use you as bait.

For me there is no night, for me there is no day, I don't feel things anymore, your cries are my life, you are the reason I stay awake,
I fought greater evils, I have made them cry, I have faced stronger ghosts, every time I have put my life at stake.

Now, sitting in this dark amongst the silence, I order you "friend" to walk away, to go in fright, to flee,
I, the Exorcist, have been to Hell and back, have tasted your blood and if you don't go now, your pain I will make sure of, your ashes I will see.

3:)

No comments:

Post a Comment