Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Train to Hell


I sat at the stop amidst other people like me, sinners, looking at the blood on the tracks, waiting for my Train to Hell,

It finally came, 666 written on the top, spitting out black smoke, it finally came with The Devil hanging beside - smiling, and we thought, "Oh well".

I got in, found myself a seat next to a hot girl, put on some AC/DC, and prepared myself for the best ride,

This place really smelled like shit, I didn't care, we were all going to burn and I still didn't care, for I was finally meeting Hitler and would finally be sitting by his side.

I had slaughtered all my life to survive, me and my Machete, I had killed people just to watch them dying,

And today I was here on this Express, listening to people talking about their regrets and seeing some of them crying.

I looked outside and I was amazed - we were on a bridge, Hell's residents watching us from their cages on one side, mountains of bones on the other,

Once you are here, there is no turning back, once you are here, there is no happiness, there is no friend, there is no brother.

This journey was one I felt nice about, this journey gave me a front row seat to torture - skulls being crushed, strange smells in the air, throats being slit,

The sky was fire itself, burning above and below us, there were people being thrown into Lava, there were bodies being lit.

The Demons looked just like we had read about them - sick, huge, bones in the neck, filled with hate,

They were laughing at us, shouting, cursing and spitting at us, they were laughing, they just couldn't wait.

The train stopped and we all got down, just when we stepped on the floor it opened wide and we fell,

We looked around us and we were there, we realised, we stood up to find The Devil smiling and saying, "Hope you enjoyed the train. Welcome to Hell."

3:)

No comments:

Post a Comment