Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Psycho Circus


Looking up to the sky, I saw horrible faces laughing back with all their heart, laughing back at me,
This was my destiny, my curse, I was to destroy The Psycho Circus, I was supposed to set the world free.

Sword ready in my hand, mask steady on the face, I kicked open the gates and I entered this Crazy Town,
Headless Clowns, five legged lions, talking horses - tonight they were going to end, tonight this hellhole was going down.

No matter how brave I tried to be, no matter how heartless I tried to look, I was realising, it was only sure death to which I was getting near.
Even if I got through everything, I was supposed to die, and this brought back horror, and one thing clouded my once human mind - fear.

I got in the carnival, expecting blood and death around, I got in expecting fire and psychotic violence,
But I died inside when I saw what I saw and heard what I heard, it was the worst of all - everywhere, silence.

I just stood and stared at the empty abyss, I didn't know whom to kill, I didn't know what was to be done,
I thought this was it, I thought I was worried for nothing when out of the nothingness I heard - "For your life, run."

And then the lights came on, and then the music started, and then the Circus came to Life,
This Madhouse was showing it's true colours, and if the world was the Devil, tonight I get to admire his wife.

And as this hellhole tore down upon me, as I began cutting heads off, as their death dawned on them, as their blood began to flow,
I decided I was walking out this freakshow alive and I would kill to survive, I couldn't help but smile when they announced, "Starbearer, Welcome to the Show."

One-legged rope walkers, jokers juggling human heads and lions whipping them marched toward me - all for one purpose,
I looked at my sword, shining in my eyes and I realised this was what I had to do to live - destroy The Psycho Circus.


3:)

No comments:

Post a Comment