Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Evil Smile


I know why I am smiling now, I know this is my win.

I know why I feel wicked, I know what power feels like - it's an evil jin.

Each tear you drop makes me feel alive, each fear makes me soar.

Each time you fall down I get hope, each of your cries is my roar.

At the end, I still hope you realise, it's not the way I won that counts,

It's the thrill, it's the feel, it's the pleasure, my friend , pleasure and it's amounts.

I am covered in blood, my body is shouting out yet I know I can bear.

Because it is this feeling I get of your defeat, it is my victory, that's what I care.

Come here while you are still alive, come here while you can still breathe, try to ask why.

Your downfall gave me this smile and I have won, my friend, I get this smile while you stay down, to DIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment