Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I can Fly


Standing on the edge of a cliff, I steadied the wings on my hand and took a deep breath; This is what I wanted, I realised all along :this was what my life was all about.
Fresh wind flowing in the air, the chill was settling down as the Sun was rising into the majestic skies, I wiped my eyes and shouted "I CAN FLY !", as I decided : no matter what, I would jump out.


I might die today but I knew I had never Lived until, I might lose everything but I felt that I already had what I wanted, if not for anyone, for me, I had to do this,
I am done sitting in the box thinking something will happen soon, I am done dreaming and imagining, I am done seeing others make it; I am done thinking Ignorance is bliss.

They always told me I was crazy; people, they always said I am no one but a fool, just a mental man with a mental dream, just another nobody,
I decided they will be wrong, they might have broken others' will but not mine, they might have stopped a many but not me, I was going to make it, I was going to be somebody.

You will always have others letting you down, others telling you you are wrong, at that moment, believe me, you can never be more right,
When they tell you you are a failure, BELIEVE that you will be a success, when they tell you you are blind, BELIEVE that you are the one with the best sight.

I am mad to think I am a bird, yes, but this is who I am, I am foolish to think I can do something no one can even do but this is what I want, this is my dream and this is why I live,
If you think you can silence the world, I tell you go for it, if you imagine you can swim in the deepest waters, I tell you, just jump and try, all you have to do is believe.

The wind began moving swiftly now, it was time; morning had arrived and so had a smile on my face, I could feel the song of the clouds calling out to me, I looked up high,
I don't know what will happen or what will be the consequences, it didn't matter; I took a deep breath and steadied the wings on my hands, "I CAN FLY !" I shouted as I jumped, aiming for the sky.

(Just an inspiration to all those people who still think they can't get what they want. You will, just BELIEVE.)

3:D

No comments:

Post a Comment