Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The One Eyed Man


As I entered the town of the Blind, I realised it was true : I, The One Eyed man would be king.

They would do my bidding, they would play to my tunes, I would be the ringmaster, and the town, my Ring.

The air, the people, the women, the power, the rule, all made for me : everything here just felt right.

They were all dead soldiers, buried in sand, rotten, scarred and I was the one Eyed Eagle, this was my Flight.

Soon I would rule the army, soon I would kill the weak, soon I would rule, I would take over the nation,

Soon I would be the one fulfilling their destiny, Soon I would be the one with total domination.

They would shower me with praise, they would celebrate my birth, they would treat me like their son,

And all just because I am blessed and face it people, I am, without a shadow of a doubt, The One.

I finally was going to play this game my way, I finally was going to be the Angel about whom they would sing,

I was going to be God in this godforsaken place, Man, I had to smile; I, the One Eyed Man was going to be King.

3:)

No comments:

Post a Comment