Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Magician's Trick


I love watching you wonder, I love watching you awe, I love playing my card : The Magician's Trick.

You think you can figure it out, don't you ? You think you are good at this, you think you are quick.

Be it my coin vanish, be it my cards' jump, be it my fire turning into water, I can see you want to know,

You just see me control you inside, you just see me smile my smile, you, son, just see what I Show.

You just keep seeing because you don't know that I have thought this through, all you can do is nod,

You now know that there is nothing you can do, you now know that I have beat your mind, you know I am God.

Still you want another chance, still you want to see why you didn't get it, still you want to make sure if you aren't sick.

Little do you know that I expected your wonder, little do you know I have played the greatest card : The Magician's Trick.

3:)

No comments:

Post a Comment