Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Bounty Hunter


Clothed in black, walking alone in the dead of the night, I feel powerful, wicked, I feel anything but fear,
I am The Bounty Hunter and "Vampire", cry, tremble, beg for salvation for and end to your massacre is here.

They tell me you are invincible, well that's about to go away, they tell me you are twisted inside, well that's about to go away,
For me you are nothing but another horrible menace, nothing but another freak, and when this is over you will just be another disgust i slay.

Hear me, Vampire, many have tried and many have failed, but this is different, tonight this blood bath ends, tonight you die,
Hear me, you Blood sucking creature, fear my voice, come down and face me "Dracula", you can't run away, no matter how much you try.

You think you can judge humans, I dare you to try, you think you can reign over, I ask you to think again,
Humanity has lost everything and we aren't perfect but we still are human, we still love, we still wake up to the sun, we still enjoy rain.

Look at yourself, my blood is your antidote, look at yourself, "Count", look at yourself and look at what you have done,
For all this you have only yourself to blame O Vampire, for all this you will pay, tonight for your life you will run.

I have done mistakes I regret, I have errors I can't mend, I have done things for which there is no redemption and yet here I stand,


Wiith my bow in my hand, clothed in black, I feel the power of a human inside me, and I, The Bounty Hunter, promise you - This showdown will be Grand.


3:)

No comments:

Post a Comment