Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

James Bond - Try Dying Again


Walking silently, I crawled up behind, lifted my gun to aim on the head - point Blank, that was where you get no sound when shot but maximum pain,
My name is Bond. . .James Bond, this is what I do - kill to live, kill to safeguard, James is already dead, Bond tries dying, again and again.

Slaughtering, catching, escaping, burning, destroying, re-building is nothing new, breaking codes and murder is no different, this night is just another task,
I am used to this now, my mind doesn't feel anymore - it calculates, my mind doesn't move anywhere - it travels, I don't cry anymore - I just work under a mask.

I walked across the dimly lit corridor and made sure I never made any sound for people committing crime heard the slightest of sounds, sensed the lightest of movements, bad men were like wolves - keen,
But tonight I was the one with a plan, I was the one doing what I do best, never did I fail, never did I break out, neither was I heard nor was I seen.

I stood by the door and listened to the voices inside - 10, maybe 15 people, all with guns probably, two of them women, women so beautiful I could smell their sweet sense standing here,
Bad things were about to happen later in the night, this was just the beginning, I now heard clicks from inside - clicks of guns loading, I knew failure was no option - I loved seeing them fall, I feasted on their fear.

I slowly turned the door knob and pushed the door inside careful to stand out and I saw bullets fly through the door, I watched them as they flew past me, I waited and saw them run,
Until the sound stopped, until the bullets took a hike, until I heard empty triggers, now they were empty and I was the one with a gun.

I entered the room and ran amidst confused and angry faces - killing them in cold blood, shooting them in the crisp night, ending them like infected cattle and trying to live, trying to make it out,
There were two women indeed and they were beautiful before they got a hole in the head, it was for them I came out tonight, their death was what this all about.

Bright lights, neat chairs, broken glass, piles of money and drugs, all their bullets spent - what a waste, all their lives now useless, all their efforts to cheat Death now in vain,
Bodies down - 10 to 15 people (2 women) shot in the head at POINT BLANK, I put my gun down, adjusted my suit and realised, this night was just like the rest - Bond tried dying. Again.


3:)

(James Bond - The name says it all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment