Welcome.

Undertaking a name I have always wanted to undertake, doing something I have always wanted to do.

The Starbearer

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Got to do this

As I washed the raindrops off my bane, I realised one was surviving today : My life or his.

As I looked into Death's eyes, his calm, horrible face, I realised : I got to do this.

So I rose, never minding the pain, so I rose, like a warrior from the Dead,

So I rose, trying not to fall, so I rose and brought my eyes back, oh so bloodshot Red.

I stood up, realising I had no plan up my sleeve, I stood up in the cold, hard rain,

I stood up and realised that to live, I realised that to survive, I had to go totally insane.

Then I went, went slashing, cutting and killing through them like sheep,

I didn't dare look at them, I didn't dare to hear their horrible weep.

When it was over; I had ended up cheating Death, avoiding again, it's warm kiss.

But as I saw Death fail, as I saw the bodies around me, I asked : How long have I got to do this ?

No comments:

Post a Comment